May 26, 2006

SASF v.5.26.6 - Worth 1000

Greetings and Happy Friday! Beings that I'm not particularly lucid today, I have some funny pictures to share with you. I went to the concert last night and it was awesome! There was quite a lot of crowd surfing, however, so you had to watch it or get kicked in the head. It was hotter than Hades in there, but it was so worth it. I think I sweated off about 10 pounds. Woot!

Faktion played first and they were pretty good. I had never heard them before, but they sounded pretty good and I enjoyed their stage antics. Theory, on the other hand, rocked as usual. I got to meet the guys from Theory after their set and got them to scribble things and hugs & stuff. Yay! Hug the sweaty fans! *grin* Hinder sounded great, but we didn't stay for all of their set as we were simply and completely worn out. Today, I'm sore in places I shouldn't be from all the moshing and jostling and surfer passing. :)

Alright, enough blather. On with the show!

***
Ha ha ha ha ha


Klingon Band

***
70,000 Cans of Beer in the House, 70,000 Cans of Beeeer...

How the hell could someone LIVE here?


***
Gifs of the Week


***
Tattoo of the Week



***
Reach the Summit, Play a Ditty


Piano Found on Britain's Highest Mountain

***
Gratuitous Video Link

Get Firefox already!
*snickers*

***
Made Me Giggle

I bet the dude with the mace and the 4-wheeler wins. lol

(thanks, Archmage)

***
Interstate Fun

Check this out:
3 helium filled missle balloons
1 truck/car to tie them onto
Hit the interstate and drive like a bat out of hell and watch people freak out. Woot!

(Thanks, Michelle)

***
Enough already. I'm going to try to sneak out of here early and go take a nap (that is, if I can get frickin' blogger to PUBLISH, damn it!). *yawn* Nitey nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment