August 10, 2004

Fromunda

Well...(deep subject, I know)
I am feeling much better today. With lots of love and counseling from beautiful Aimee, the support and kindness of several wonderful blogger friends, and a considerable amount of rational discussion and reconciliation at home, things are looking up.

Soleil Levant - Claude Monet

The man is still going to Canada. I am still going to have to do some creative financing to keep a roof over our heads, food on the table and get this new adventure up and running. I will very soon have two full time jobs - my current and business manager of a home building company. It may be rough at times, but I know I can handle it. Hell, if I can handle finals at Universite de Paris Sorbonne, I can handle anything!

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming swimming..." - Dori

No comments:

Post a Comment