August 11, 2004

Jumping on the Bandwagon

The \\
Last Cigarette:about 12 years ago
Last Alcoholic Drink:night before last - Peach Boones - shut up, it's good
Last Car Ride:to work this morning
Last Kiss:this am when I dropped my son off
Last Good Cry:yesterday
Last Library Book:probably in college...I usually buy or borrow
Last book bought:The Angel of Darkness - Caleb Carr
Last Book Read:see above
Last Movie Seen in Theatres:Spiderman 2
Last Movie Rented:Hell Boy
Last Cuss Word Uttered:shit
Last Beverage Drank:red bull
Last Food Consumed:runts (do they count as food?)
Last Crush:I'll never tell
Last Phone Call:coworker asking about ordering chinese for lunch
Last TV Show Watched:morning news
Last Time Showered:last night
Last Shoes Worn:my fave sandals - have them onnow
Last CD Played:mix CD I burned with lots of faves
Last Item Bought:ice cream
Last Download:cswshredder
Last Annoyance:losing internet connection
Last Disappointment:supply clerk didn't order my stuff!
Last Soda Drank:I don't drink soda
Last Thing Written:addendum to a proposal
Last Key Used:car keys
Last Words Spoken:ok
Last Sleep:right before 6:30 this am
Last Ice Cream Eaten:snookie twist cone
Last Chair Sat In:office chair I'm in now
Last Webpage Visited:Evil Science Chick/Bondage Chicken

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment