July 19, 2004

It's all worth it.

I hurt today. This weekend was just awful. Had all kinds of plans for fun things to do...garage sales, the zoo, swimming, etc. It was not to be.

Mr. early riser (a.k.a. my son) slept late Saturday...ahhh, so nice to wake up on my own. Went in to check on him....screech! Felt his face and he was hot as a pistol. My baby was sick. So, the rest of my weekend was spent doting over a sick, whiney, puking 3 year old. Of course, by last night, he was back to his usual cheery, bouncy self. 24 hours of hell with not much sleep. I am so relieved yet so very, very tired.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever shared a pic of my boy on here. I don't blog about him much mainly because I don't want this to become a "my kid is so awesome" blog (although he is).

Here is the love of my life:

left is when he turned 3, the other two are within the last couple of months. He'll be 4 in October.

Since he was feeling better yesterday, we spent the afternoon outside. My ambition, fueled by cabin fever, drove me to weed my garden and ALL of my flower beds. Not smart. Now, not only am I tired, I am very sore.

I would LOVE to take the afternoon off to go home and take a nap, but that's not an option. So sleeeeepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment