November 08, 2006

Can I buy a vowel?

Is it Friday yet? No? DAMN. It's been one of those weeks, peeps.

I just got back from my kid's school. I got a phone call from his substitute teacher about his behavior (which, obviously, hasn't been good). When they told him he'd have to eat lunch and spend recess in the office, he fell apart. She put him on the phone and he was hysterical. I managed to get him calmed down a little. I went to be with him while he ate and gave him a pep talk. When it was time for me to go, he cried and clung to my neck, begging me to take him with me. Heart ----> broken. I left his school in tears, but managed to hold them in until he could no longer see me.

Then, I did something I never do. I went to the bar, ate lunch and drank margaritas. I do feel a little better, but I can still feel the anxiety stewing around just under the surface.

I must say the day started out nicely, learning that my preferred candidates won the election. I won't gloat, though...that's just not nice.

GO CULVER!

Oops...sorry. heh

There's other crap going on as well, but I just want to ponder it all long enough to put it into words. Life's a bitch.

Now, I think I'll go here and shoot some kittens out of cannons for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment