November 17, 2006

WTF? It's El Sid's Fault - Really, it is.



1) What stickers do you have on your car, if any?
A "Dogs Deserve Better - No Chains!" sticker and several small sun/celestial type doohickeys.

2) What posters do you have in your room?
Um...which room? I have a few in the computer room (Grow Hemp for the War, the island I lived on in Paris, a spooky looking witch-type girl...), but not in my bedroom. I'm a grown up now, silly. I took David Cassidy down at least 2 years ago!

3) What do you hear right now?
The very annoying buzzing of my CPU. *smacks CPU*

4) If you could drink anything right this second, what would it be?
Bailey's Irish Creme

5) Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My head is providing me with a dull ache.

6) If someone you hated died, would you laugh and spit on their grave?
No, but Karma and I would share a hearty high-five.

7) What's your job position called?
Marketing dowhateverineedtodotomakeyourshitorganizedandprofessional*gasp* soyoucanmakealotmoremoneythanme Assistant

8) What size ring do you wear?
Which finger, ya dork? They're all different sizes!

9) Do you own a camera phone?
Yes, yes I do, so don't pull any funny stuff around me that you don't want documented.

10) What's your bf/gf birthday?
I can't answer this since I don't have a bf/gf.

11) What was your elementary school's mascot?
A squat, drooly bulldog. He was stinky and made pig noises.

12) What's your favorite bottled water?
Aquafina, I suppose. What difference does it make???

13) What's the next concert/show you're going to and when?
Just saw the Blue Man Group this week. I'm pondering the idea of going to see Supernova, but I'm sure I won't decide until the only seats left will give you a nosebleed.

14) What were you doing at 9 pm last night?
None of your business. Let's just say I was on my hands and knees. *grin*

15) What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
Pumpkin Spice Latte - No, that's not an overweight, burnt-out Spice Girl

16) Do you exercise as much as you should?
Hell, no! Who does?

17) Did you attend your High School prom?
Yes, I did...in a tuxedo. I shit you not.

18) Did you go to someone else's prom?
Hell, no.

19) Would you give your bf/gf a second chance if they cheated on you?
I TOLD YOU I DON'T HAVE A bf/gf! You're not listening, damnit! If I did, however, probably not. Then again, we could get into the whole debate over what really counts as "cheating" and sexual relations and crap. Aw, hell.

SOME STRANGE QUESTIONS:
Ooooh kaaay.

Something purple within 5 feet of you:
My big honkin' Eddie Bauer water bottle.

How long can you hold your breath underwater?
long enough to sneak up on you and depants you. muuaaaahaha

The weirdest thing you've ever heated in the microwave?
I don't remember but I'm fairly certain it didn't end well.

How much Japanese do you know?
There was this kinky gal named Keiko who gave me a lapdance...oh. Domo arigato.

Sparkly things?
uh... yeah, the diamond on my finger is sparkly. Does that count?

Ever crash a car, been in accidents?
Never with me driving (knocks on wood) - I've always been the horrified, helpless front seat passenger. Three times. Because of this, I have a tendency to stomp the imaginary brake & gasp a lot - just let me drive.

Do you look good in yellow?
Simply put - no.

Do you sing?
I sure do. I do a wonderful Chester from Linkin Park. Screaming and all.

Ever sang in front of a crowd?
Yes, yes. High School/College musicals & shit. Oh yeah, karaoke. \m/

Do you dance?
Yes indeedy. I even took lessons when I was younger. No, you can't see the pictures.

Is your hair long enough to chew on?
I'd guess if someone wanted to chew on your hair, they are zombies trying to get to your brain and you must immediately hit them in the head with a cricket bat or your life is forfeit. (This was Sid's answer, but I had to leave it because it was fucking brilliant.)

Least favorite color?
pink. You will not catch me wearing pink. It makes me wretch.

Favorite kind of pizza?
Thin crust sausage & mushroom is the standard, but that chicken garlic pie from California Pizza Kitchens is rocking my socks.

Ever had Dippin' Dots?
What the fuck are Dippin' Dots? I guess that would mean no.

Ever played an instrument?
Yup - piano, French horn, trumpet, bass guitar.

How many tickets do u have?
Tickets? Lottery tickets? Concert tickets? BE MORE SPECIFIC, LOSER!!

Do you own your own car?
Yes, I do. Hooray for no car payments!

What kind of car is it?
Chevy Lumina. Boring, but fast and reliable.

Do you want to get married?
Um...been there, done that.

At what age do you want to have kids?
Been there, done that, too.

How many kids?
No more. I really think it wise to avoid contributing to the overpopulation of this fine planet. That, and my sanity would surely suffer should I have any more. Oops, too late for that.

***

You made it this far? Well, bless your freakin' little heart. Here are a couple funnies for you as a reward:

Photoshop madness!

Santa, how COULD you?

My work is done here. Now, comment, damnit! ;p
Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment