November 10, 2006

WTFF v.11.10.6 - Video Madness!

Yay, it's Friday! Damn, this has been a long week.

Here is this weeks crop of (mostly) video WTFness for your enjoyment...

***
...and the Gold Goes TO *insert drumroll*

This:



The sweetest damned .gif avatar I've seen in...well, probably forever. It's now one of my LiveJournal avatars. Yes!

I AM THE CAPTAIN OF THE CARPET SHIP!

***
Life of a Bug

This gives quite the interesting perspective on things.


Gone, Daddy, Gone!
Ohhhh kaaaay.

***
Nekkid Magic

This little gem will is giggle-worthy. NSFW, though - if the title doesn't clue you in enough to that.

***
Another Round?

Dude's just a wee bit drunk, methinks.

***
Don't Touch the Swingline!


"That's the last straw. *cachunk*" Bwaaahahaha!

***
Flip, is that You?

Indy_Car_Flips_More_Times_than_Heinz_has_Ketchup

That spectator they show at the end is lucky as hell!

***
Heeeeeey



*snickers*
*deep breath*

Bwaaahahahaha!

***
Definitely WTF

This is one of the most bizarre little movies I've seen in quite a while. WTF is about right.

***
Not so Much WTF - More Humana Humana

Sin City is such a cool movie. ...and then there's Nancy. Mrowr.

***
Well, that's all I've got for today. My apologies to those on dial-up as this one was just cruel of me. *coughgetbroadbandcough* Ahh, the joys of internet video. Endless entertainment, I tell ya.

4 Days until Blue Man Group!!! Woot!

You all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment