September 22, 2004

Mo Betta

It's a beautiful new day.



Thanks so much to all who have wished me well and offered their encouragement. You guys are the best. Who else will listen to me piss and moan and reply with love and support?

I am feeling much better today. Amazing what some Steak de Burgo, some wine and a good night's sleep can do for the soul. It also helps that my child was a perfect angel last night when we went out to dinner - quite am accomplishment for a 3 year old. Ahhhh...

Thanks to my lovely evil twin, I think I have this cold mostly kicked. She recommended some herbal supplements and vitamins and I complied. So, instead of it dragging on for weeks, It has only been 5 days and it's mostly gone. Echinacea, Goldenseal and Vitamin C in large doses (along with Advil Cold & Sinus to make it bearable).

What a pill-popper I've been that last week or so. Let's see...

1 Multi Vitamin
6 Vitamin C
9 Echinacea/Goldenseal
1 Prevacid
1 Birth Control
1 Fish Oil

Wow, that's 19 pills per day. I think I rattle when I walk. LOL

How about a tattoo of the day, cheeeldren? (My goodness, how I have been slacking in that dept...tsk tsk)




No comments:

Post a Comment