September 24, 2004

Random Friday

Not much to write about today...just little bits and pieces.

Winna Winna!
Inanna caught me with nothing to do yesterday, so I had the time to go on her treasure hunt! I got 14 out of 15 right, so I win my choice of some of her fabulous custom beadwork. I never win anything, so this is a big deal to me. I'm so excited! hee hee!

Blind Dog
My poor Pugsley is going blind. He has cataracts. Yes, I know that you can get cataract surgery for them, but I don't have an extra $1500 laying around. He is to the point now where he is afraid to go down the stairs to go out and potty. He can't see where he's going, so he paws nervously and blindly at the next step down with his butt up in the air and never gets further than one step. It is so sad. I have to carry him down now so he can do his business. Chris thinks we should attach curb feelers to his collar so he stops bumping into things.

Dino-Might!
I'm taking my little man to the Science Center tomorrow for the big dinosaur blowout! "Experience the power of a life size Tyrannosaurus Rex and 14 other incredible giants as they use their size and strength to convert SCI into a dino-dwelling. From knocking down walls to taking over offices, the dinosaurs will stop at nothing to settle into their new home. " He is so excited. I heard that these mechanical dinosaurs are very realistic, so I hope he doesn't get scared.

RIP Baby Trash
Trashman and his wife, Jen lost their baby yesterday. She miscarried. Jen had been bleeding horribly for a week or so, and despite Trashman's wonderful TLC it wasn't looking good. She bled so much she had to have transfusions. It has been rough and my heart goes out to them. So sad...

TuckerMax's Big Adventure
On a lighter note, I found this link through my buddy Archmage and nearly fell out of my chair laughing. The story is Tucker Tries Buttsex. Be forewarned, however...it is very graphic and quite grotesque. If this kind of thing doesn't bother you, then go check it out. What a freak!

Well, folks...Have a dandy weekend. I still have no internet at home, thanks to the SpankMonkey renting my spare room, so until Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment