October 08, 2006

WTFF on Sunday!

My sincerest apologies for my tardiness in posting. I've simply been busy. Busy working (and working!) and having arguments with insurance companies, and fixing PCs that my friends have gotten all jacked up and trying to find ways to help D behave in school and getting ready for a birthday party and shopping for said birthday and visiting with parents and running to soccer practice and games and learning to use QuarkExpress and sharpening my skills on illustrator... You get the picture.

So, here it is, eight friggin' something on a Sunday morning and I'm posting.

We all know that we've got some major WTF stuff going on in the news these days. Well, I thought I'd try something different this week, and provide for you several of the ones from this week that really made me say "WTF?".


Oregon Bakery worker trapped face down in the dough.


Police prank leads to pothead taking a dive


It puts the lotion on its skin


For Allah's sake, don't masturbate on purpose during Ramadan!


Party in the streets as pedophile's house burns


They talked about fight club!


Nothing like seeing a monkey whip a dog.


Don't talk back to Dick!

...and last, but not least - my favorite WTF picture of the week:

No comments:

Post a Comment