October 20, 2006

WTFF v.10.20.6

Woot woot! It's Friday, folks! Here is this week's crop of WTFness for your enjoyment. I must thank the illustrious RainyPete for his contributions. Thanks, Pete! It seems that next week, Pete will be doing WTFF Friday for me - that's right, a Guest Host! Yes, you all will be subjected to his own special brand of weird and then you'll all understand why I adore him (or maybe not, that is if you don't understand me...never mind). It work out nicely for me, since I'll be deep in last-minute birthday preparations by then. D's birthday is next Sunday.

***
MySpace

So...I finally caved and set up a MySpace page. Yeah, I know... I wanted to be able to comment on some of my friends' pages (you started it, Sidra!). You can check out my page here. If you have a MySpace, please add me. I wouldn't want to be one of those "uncool" ones with no friends. *sniff* (*snort*)

***
Just Because



***
Jackhammer Rampage

Got some pent up frustrations to work out? Bunnies and destruction just might be the ticket (actually this whole site is whacked out).
Run, bunny, ruuuun!

***
Chinese Robin Hood?

I've done my fair share of shooting with a compound bow and, simply put, this dude's accuracy is astounding. wow.

***
Gif time!

Yes, yes, I loves me some groovy .gif files. My favorites for this week:



- by the way, you see this shit on MySpace all the time and I DO NOT DO THE BLINKIES, PEOPLE. They make me feel all nervous & shit. heh



***
Do they really need instructions?

I mean, it's really not that tough to figure out how to get your Mile High Club membership. For those who need help... *rolls eyes*

***
Awesome!

This is one of the best things I've seen on youtube in quite a while.

When LP Covers Attack!
\m/

***
Christ on a ...Good Lord!

Man, people can spot Jesus anywhere. The latest:

They've even animated it so you can see it better. What I want to know is why was some idiot staring for that long at this dog's butt.
Story here.
*rolls eyes again*

***
Page Full of Lies

Hmmm... thought provoking.

***
Whee! I'm a Megastar!

There's a fun little PhotoShop contest thingy going on over on the Blue Man Group website. I participated and they put up both of my entries! Check out my handiwork here. Mine are the first two (Queen and the Ramones in case they've moved). HEEHEE!
Just a little over three weeks until the show!

***
All right, that's it for today. I've got to get some work done. No, not that kind of work! Sheesh!
You all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment