May 14, 2004

WAY TO GO RUPERT!

I am a big fan of Rupert Boneham. He is tough, he is honest, he is funny, he cares about people and he is just a damn cool guy!

Rupert sums it up well in his own words:
"The reason that I wanted to come back for SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS was not the million dollars. It was not the money at all. It was to finish my adventure, to finish my journey that I had started in SURVIVOR: PEARL ISLANDS and had not truly finished. I started a journey inside myself of self-awareness, of self-improvement, of realization of who I truly am.

I walk away from SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS knowing I played the game with honor, I played it against the best of the best, I didn't play conniver, and I made it to the Final Four. I walk away feeling very good about my game. "

I voted for Rupert in America's Tribal Council to win the second million. The choice was easy for me as I feel he deserves it more than any of the others. I am so happy that he got it!

Good for you, Rupert! You are a gem. We need more people in this world like Rupert.

No comments:

Post a Comment