June 07, 2004

Splashing Around in this Shallow Water

Lots of "interesting" tidbits that have caught my eye over the weekend...

OJ the Idiot
OJ Simpson, our fairest example of living proof that lots of money can get you out of anything, granted a couple of interviews to mark the tenth anniversary of murdering the murder of his ex-wife Ms. Brown. Details...

Falling Body Parts
A swanky boat party near Long Island this weekend was interrupted by a severed human hand falling from the sky onto the deck of the boat. Gee...guess that would be kind of a buzz-kill. I'd link to the news story, but there really is nothing more to tell. Police say they have "no idea" where it came from. It's a mystery. Perhaps they should check to see if Abu Musab al-Zarqawi or any of his buddies happened to be flying around the area at the time.

J-Lo Got Married...Again
The main question that comes to my mind is..."who really gives a shit!?!"
Maybe now the media will shut up about her. Although it might be fun to start a contest betting on how long it will last...

Fear & Loathing
I watched Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas several times this weekend. Amazing how Johnny Depp transformed himself into Hunter S. Thompson. He is incredible. It is a very, very entertaining film. Don't stop here, this is bat country!
What does this say about me? Hmmm...

Death of a President
This is what was on my TV screen after Fear & Loathing ended Saturday Evening. My heart began to race and I got very excited until they moved on to announce that it was President REAGAN that had passed away. Dang. Anyway...RIP, Dutch.

For My Male Readers..
I leave you with Understanding the Female Orgasm. Read it, know it, live it. LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment