June 14, 2004

Swedish Ham Balls

I made these last night. It's my Grandma's 100+ year old family recipe. She was famous for them in her little town. I had forgotten how good they are. If anyone wants the recipe, leave a comment w/e-mail and I'll gladly share.

Well, I've had a shitty, pissy, pukey morning (not LITERALLY, mind you but wow, that's a lot of body fluids), but things are looking up. Went home and had a couple of left over ham balls (makes me giggle to say the name), then drove to Starbucks to get me a big fat iced mocha. Jammed in the car to two of my favorite tunes (cranked full blast, of course) - Duality (Slipknot) and Slither (Velvet Revolver). Man, they sound good loud. Beautiful day, sun is shining, 77 degrees. Hmmmm...lovely therapy.

I'm feeling much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment