September 22, 2006

WTFF v.9.22.6 - Um...I dunno.



Woo hoo! It's Friday and that means another edition of WTFF, peeps! It's been a long week, so I'm sure we could all use some giggles...

***
Good Gifs

Y'all know that I'm a freak for .gif files.
My favorites for this week:





***
Oh Nooooes!

Ben Affleck does an interview and attempts to do the interviewer. He's got to be drunk or on ecstasy or something.
Heeheehee

***
Code Geek's Sign Off


heh

***
Um...

Don't you hate it when you find notes that you obviously wrote yourself but have no idea what they mean!? I pulled out a note pad just now, and read this:

Troll assist W
Prairie village


What?? *scritch*

***
Tattoo of the Week


Very clever. Heh

***
Dang!

Can you say "too much time on your hands"?
That's freaking amazing.

***
Even Closer

Star Trek geekdom meets Nine Inch Nails perversion. I love it!


***
Freaky

This is a video of a giant doll. It is operated somewhat like a marionette, but it's huge!



These video stills show just how huge she is. She is so realistic; it's fascinating and somewhat disturbing at the same time.

***
Amazingly Crazy

This comic/stunt man/whatever he is has a death wish, I swear
Check this out.

***
heehee


What would YOU put in the speech bubbles?

***
Well, that's all I've got for today. This weekend is Oktoberfest (WHY do they have it in September?!?) so we'll be enjoying some bratwurst and lederhosen. Heh heh

I would like to make next week's edition a reader submission post, so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE send me your wierdness - your links, your stories, your pictures. Send them to meee! Celticcross at gmail.com. Do it! Thankyaverymuch.

You all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment