November 16, 2004

Tuesday Tidbits

Pod Update
A lot of you have read here about my nieghbor, Pod. He's the Vietnam Vet who got drunk and fell off my front porch, ending up in the hospital. Well, I took Pod out to lunch on Veteran's day and I am happy to report that he is doing well. Pod hasn't had a drop of alcohol since that day. 36 days sober...that's a big thing for him. It seems that tumble off the porch was a bit of an eye opener for him.

Ebay Hilarity
Check out the latest treasure available on Ebay...

"You are bidding on three real frogs taxidermy doing it threesome style."
Availble for $22.95 strait from the Louisiana Bayou. Bwaaaaahahaha!

Baggy Pantz
The diet is still going very well. I am happy to report that I have lost.....(drumroll please)...28 Pounds! Woo Hoo! It has been tough, but way worth it. I am used to the restrictions now and they seem like second nature to a certain extent. I have been able to treat myself with splenda sweetened ice cream and ricotta chocolate mousse, so I don't feel deprived. It turns out, however, that my body requires more water to break down all of the proteins, so I was getting dehydrated. The skin on my fingers started peeling off! It was wierd. I have stepped up my water consumption, however, and now that has stopped.

I think it's getting to be about time to reward myself with a hot new outfit! I have already been shopping for new jammies for our Kansas City gathering - gotta have something fun to romp around with in the hotel with the girls. I'm thinking black so it doesn't show margarita stains...

Baby Chester
One of my favorite bands is Linkin Park. The other day, just fooling around, Derrick put on Daddy's glasses and, much to my surprise, he looked just like Chester, the lead singer of Linkin Park! Check it out...

No, I didn't have a secret, sordid affair with Chester and then give birth to his love-child. LOL (hmmmmm...)

No comments:

Post a Comment