August 28, 2006

Congested Brain

The D-Man is simply right as rain, but now my melon has been invaded by nasty snot-manufacturing monsters. It feels like it's about 3 feet thick and weighs 50 pounds. So, just to prove to myself that it really is still working and I haven't blown half of my brain out into a tissue, I had to test it...

There is more than meets the eye:




Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs?

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, mekas it psoslbie. It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are - the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig, huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

This one is my favorite:

What do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment