May 24, 2006

Aw, Nuts

Today I would like to talk a bit about nuts. No, not walnuts, peanuts, cashews...I'm talking gonads, family jewels, balls - you know? Testicles? Yeah.

It's a weird subject, I know. Hey, I blog about what's on my mind, you know? Dang, that sounds bad. Oh well. heh

It came to my attention yesterday that guys who often go "commando" and let it all hang loose have a tendency to experience gravity in a unique way. They stretch and, after a while, hang quite low. It seems to me that this would be uncomfortable, but what do I know?

Anyway, Chris told me last night about what a buddy of his has been up to. His apparently hang quite low - low enough to pull them up over the waistband of his pants/shorts. Yes, I know...ewww! Anyway, he recently did this with one of them at some kind of party or something and showed it to a few people claiming that it was a tumor. He had one guy fascinated by it, and I guess this guy was poking at it and looking at it real close. I laughed my ass off. I don't know if he told the poor fool what was really up, but that's the kind of hilarious sicko stuff that he does. This is what they talk about when they go disc golfing!? Men! What a hoot.

Related to the same topic, what the hell is up with these balls that people are mounting under the tailgates of their trucks?! Have you seen these things? I guess they want people to know that "this truck's got balls" but holy buckets we don't need to SEE them! Yikes. I've seen some that are metal and those aren't so bad I suppose, but ones like these are just wrong:


WTF, man? That's practically indecent exposure. Hmmm...I wonder if they'd break if you kick them. heh heh.

Hell, why don't they go ahead and mount a big 'ole plastic penis to the grill to complete the picture? Jeez.

Guys, please tell me - what is UP with this?

Oooooh, for some more hilarious stuff about antics with man-bits, check this out. Man, oh man. *snort* (thanks Derek, you freak)

No comments:

Post a Comment