May 19, 2006

SASF v.5.19.6 - Mixed Bag O' Crap

Not that it's been a crappy week or anything. I just seem to have the word "crap" stuck in my head. I guess it could be worse. Ok, ok...on with it.

***
Holy Crap

...or perhaps that should be Holy Cracks. heh
A few tidbits of thongy video goodness (NSFW if you have prudes around. lol):

This guy is apparently quite proud of his physique. He's got to work on those moves, though, if he wants to be a stripper. Sorry honey, but perhaps you might want to pursue a different profession. Yikes.

Good Gawd - It's the Thong Song

Is it just me, or does this girl have the biggest bubble butt EVER? J-Lo, eat your heart out! Jeez, do you think she had them enhanced or something?

***
Wrong Crap


Have I told you lately how much Photoshop rocks? Heh heh

***
Crap Overload

Holy shit, I have no idea what to say. I reached sensory overload 1/3 of the way through this page. (...although the newsgirl stuff did make me giggle quite a lot)

***
Cool Crap

Vince, I knew you'd dig these. Thought of you immediately when I found them.





This one will be awesome when it’s painted:

I think this one is my favorite:



***
Scary Crap

Buddhism by Betty. I'm skeeered.

***
Hilarious Crap

Awww, they want a nice picture to give to Mom on Mother's day. How sweet. LMAO

***
Favorite Animated Bits of Crap of the Week

I heart .gifs.





heeheehee

***
Crappy Hiding Spot

The Brief Safe - Not a bad idea! Although hiding things in "feminine hygiene product" boxes has always worked for me. heh

***
Bizarre Crap

Just bizarre. Mildly entertaining, though...definitely a study in human behavior. Lol

Go get 'em, girl! lol

***
Now, see how handy the word "crap" can be? lol

Well kids, that's all I've got for you this week. What a bunch of crap, eh? lol! Have a great weekend. *smoooch*

No comments:

Post a Comment