I'll be taking a wee break from the "3 times I damn near got myself killed" series. I know, I know...it's just that the last one, "Hit & Run Psycho" isn't coming out too easily. It was a horrible experience and there are some very painful memories involved. I'll probably get it done over the weekend when I have more time to sort out the memories.
In the mean time, Denny posted this groovy questionnaire, so I'll slap it up here and then spend the rest of my day gathering goodies for SASF. *rubs mits together, grinning*
1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
Never really paid attention...My eyes, I think.
2. How much cash do you have on you right now?
Well, ON me I have $0 because I don't have any pockets. I think there's about $3 in the purse.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
4. Favorite plant?
Rosemary. I looooove fresh rosemary.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Chris. He always calls when he knows I'm in the car, and I always have the stereo blasting so I can't hear it.
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
Brain Stew by Green Day
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Black t-shirt with a cool lattice-like neckline
8. Do you "label" yourself?
Sure do! I'm a freak and proud of it. lol
9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?
10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room?
dark - much easier on the eyes and more relaxing
11. What did you have for breakfast?
scrambled eggs and a Red Bull
12. Since question 12 is weirdly missing, make some shit up.
Awww, 12 just didn't want to be overshadowed by the awesome number 13! Wuss!
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
"Hey baby, what are you wearing?" or some silly shit like that.
15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners?
16. What's an expression that you say a lot?
17. Who told you they loved you last?
my son, the D man. :)
18. Last furry thing you touched?
That would be my dog, Lexi. Silly mutt.
19. How many hours a week do you work?
Well, at my job, 40. Then there's laundry, dishes, cooking, cleaning...
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
none. There is a roll in the camera that has probably been there too long, but I hardly ever use that camera now that I have the digi.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Hmmm...I would say 28. Young enough to have LOTS of fun and old enough to know better. ;)
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desk top picture?
A really cool scene from Harry Potter with the Dementors in the woods.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"I'll get it done here shortly" in response to my boss asking me about this big poster thing. (shhhh! lol)
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
I guess I'll let me greedy side show and choose the million. I don't think I'd really want to change my past because everything has been a learning experience and has made me who I am. I like who I am except for the fact that I'm freaking broke! LOL