August 05, 2005

SASF v.8.5 - Weird, Crazy World

Amazing Art

Check out this sidewalk art - I don't know how the guy does it, but they look 3d!












The guy on the left is the drawing and the guy on the right is real. I assume that this is the artist. Very impressive!

***
New Twist on a Coin Trick

This guy performs a coin trick with a surprising twist. *cringe* Not for those with weak stomachs. heh

***
Gotta Love the Bunnies

They've done it again...

The Rocky Horror Picture Show - in 30 seconds, performed by bunnies.
See it here.

***
Smoked Turkey?

I was working on a flyer for a company that does BBQ parties and did a google search for "smoked turkey" a few days ago. A very strange image came up, and I clicked it, taking me to this site.

Now, I am a very open-minded person, but I don't get it. Well, I kinda do, but... well... just go check it out. This guy is ...um...different. yeah. Look around for a bit - it gets weirder and weirder.

It takes all kinds!

***
Your Parents are Here!


It's not often that I find a game on-line that holds my interest. Incriminati, however, is pretty fun! You have to hid incriminating evidence within a time limit before you get busted. It gave me teen years flashbacks. LOL

***
Weird Trivia

In the 1400's, a law was set forth that a man was not allowed to beat his wife with a stick no thicker than his thumb. Hence we have "the rule of thumb".

Many years ago in Scotland , a new game was invented. It was ruled "Gentlemen Only...Ladies Forbidden"...and thus the word GOLF entered into the English language.

The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time TV were Fred and Wilma Flintstone.

Every day, more money is printed for Monopoly than is printed by the US Treasury.

Men can read smaller print than women can but women can hear better.

Coca-Cola was originally green.

It is impossible to lick your elbow.

The State with the highest percentage of people who walk to work: Alaska

The percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28%

The percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38%

The average cost of raising a medium-size dog to the age of eleven: $6400

The average number of people airborne over the US at any given hour: 61,000

Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.

The first novel ever written on a typewriter: Tom Sawyer.

The San Francisco Cable cars are the only mobile National Monuments.

Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history:

Spades - King David
Hearts - Charlemagne
Clubs -Alexander, the Great
Diamonds - Julius Caesar

111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.

Only two people signed the Declaration of Independenceon July 4th, John Hancock and Charles Thomson. Most of the rest signed on August 2, but the last signature wasn't added until 5 years later.

...and the funniest:
At least 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow

hee hee hee hee hee

18 comments:

  1. For once I get firsties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now then:

    The sidewalk art is incredible!! Makes me want to do something creative. Where'd you find it?

    The coin trick... you're right. I thought I was gonna hurl. That dude is a sick fuck.

    Speaking of which... smoked turkey, huh? I can't stop laughing! Who IS that guy?!!

    (Will have to check Incriminati out at home).

    And yes, I tried to lick my elbow. Twice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally have that same smoked turkey outfit! In fact, my wife insists I wear it when we, uh, cook!

    Love the site - found you through Son of Cheese. I shall add your link to my little PAFC bloggedy blog blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THOUGHT about licking my elbow, but still too disturbed by that turkey leather guy...

    And how much he looks like the sweet old security officer that seems so innocent and sweet at work. Might have to find out if he likes leather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, does this mean you feel better? I hope so! About that Smoked Turkey... I threw up, and not just a little in my mouth, this was like projectile stuff. Icky bad bad!
    Have a great weekend!
    Lois Lane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sidewalk art. Do you know where that is? Is it all in one city or various cities? Bet you didn't think you'd get this many questions.
    I'm at work so I shouldn't even be in here but I am but I am going to wait until I get home to check out the links.
    Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep - I'm one of the 75%. Actually if you cut your tongue out, but its probably not worth it.
    I'm just glad Barney Rubble wasn't also in the bed scene.
    Talking of which I've just wasted a bunch of time at that adult games link the Incriminati game is at. (Somehow I can't seem to finish the "orgasm girl" game).
    BTW - the sidewalk art is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I skipped the coin trick but did try to lick my elbow!! Great sidewalk art!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing sidewalk art, you always find the neatest stuff!
    And yes, I thought about licking my elbow. Didn't do it, but I thought about it....

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sidewalk art is phenomenal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, you really went deep and drug up some great ones this week! The sidewalk are is awesome, but for once I would love ta see a photo from the "wrong" angle and perspective to see how it looks to most people passing by.

    The rubber clad dude was a scream! hahaha He sure loves the way he looks in photos don't he? I got the feeling that he has LOTSsssss of mirrors all over his home so he can check out his "look" constantly. LOL

    awesum grrrl!

    hehe hugs & smooches!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous as usual. I seriously look forward to reading your Friday posts the most.

    And yes, I tried to lick my elbow. Then, feeling foolish,I looked at the next thing down and was relieved that it wasn't a statistic saying that I was one of the many to actually try. Well, relieved until the end when I discovered that I was one in the 75%. Hee hee. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is definitely a weekend full of goodies!


    I love those bunnies I really do!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't get over the sidewalk art. WOW! And that was a kinda gross coin trick. And hee hee. Yep..I tried to lick my elbow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That coin trick was awesome!!!

    My daughter draws on the sidewalk with chalk, maybe one day she'll be cranking out this kind of stuff (Yeah right).

    My shoulder hurts now...thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sheesh - I've been slackin' on the responses!

    Cootera - I thought so - I got them in an e-mail from a friend. I have NO idea who the smoked turkey guy is. lol

    Pat - welcome! You should post pics. lol!

    Jamie - it's probably him! LOL

    Lois - the neck still hurts, but not nearly as bad. Sorry that dude made you hurl!

    Boo - no idea where it is or who did it. hee hee - work surf. :)

    Cali - I suppose if you have a really long tongue and you're a contortionist...? There's some funny stuff over there. lol

    Mike - lol, thanks.

    Denny - nah...I collect it throughout the week. I only have too much time at work. lol

    Inanna - thanks!

    Brighton - I think everyone thinks about it. lol

    Vicki - sure is!

    Se7en - yep, found good stuff this week. It would be interesting to see other angles. Yep - he is a real character. lol *hugs*

    Undine - thanks! hee hee

    Tricia - the bunnies rock. :)

    Seamus - hey you! Hope the 2nd half of your vaca goes MUCH better.

    Jennifer - :)

    Pete - pretty wild, huh? Sorry about the shoulder. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you like Incriminati you might like:

    dicks house www.dickshouse.com
    and
    hangover 2005 www.wagenschenke.ch

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry I'm so late.
    I might try to lick my elbow, maybe even that 3d sidewalk art, but there's no way in hell I'd try that disgusting coin trick!

    ReplyDelete