m Celtic Cross Celtic Cross - Average Everyday Sane Psycho Supergoddess

March 08, 2006

There Was a Post Here...

but I yanked it. Blah blah blah drivel, meaningless bleeding heart bullshit. Fuck it.

I'm having a little trouble with faith in humanity today. This world is sucking more and more every day. No, don't worry...I haven't "taken a dive", it's just bewilderment regarding the blind faith put in leaders who have no concept of how to behave or run this country, or how to "take care of their own." Their priorities are completely SCREWED!

There are too many sheep and too many cruel, heartless, misdirected shepherds.

grrrr

...and I feel like I am powerless to do anything about it.

6 Comments:

At March 08, 2006 11:05 am, Blogger CDu said...

Hey...just discovered your blog. For a second there, I thought you were from Ireland...lol. I loved Ireland, miss it. Anyways, I feel what you feel...this world is fucked up and can`t stand what the hairy Bush is doing to other countries. I can only hope he catches the bird flu or chokes on a fish bone!

 
At March 08, 2006 11:42 am, Anonymous jamie said...

Get out and vote.

* cough cough*
Yeah..right.

 
At March 08, 2006 11:49 am, Blogger Denny Shane said...

it could always be worse... ;)

 
At March 08, 2006 2:30 pm, Blogger spcknght said...

"How could it be worse?! Jehovah! Jehovah! Jehovah!" :)

and my personal favorite poem quote, per ee cummings, when the world gets this asinine:

"listen: there's a hell
of a good universe next door; let's go"

 
At March 08, 2006 4:42 pm, Blogger Inanna said...

Damn, I missed it! e-mail it to me!

 
At March 10, 2006 3:57 pm, Blogger Celti said...

CDu - My heart is, I think. lol
I can't stand what the Shrub is doing period. blargh!

Jamie - I DO! ...not that it really counts. erg.

Denny - oh, sure, Mr. Idealist. lol

Spc - I've got my back packed, you've got the improbability drive, right?

Nanner - it was nothing spectacular, but I'll try to remember to do that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here