June 13, 2006

Pleasure, Pain, & Lacy Things

I'm starting to understand what it means when I hear "ooh, hurts so good." After hiking and climbing what seemed to be about 50 miles on Sunday, I faithfully did my pilates routine (despite the temptation to skip it) at lunch yesterday. I wasn't really sore yesterday, but today my calves are complaining a bit. The weird thing is that I am actually enjoying it. Each twinge of pain reminds me of what I've accomplished, how motivated I've been and reinforces the fact that it's working. I can't even explain how good that makes me feel.

So...as a bit of a reward to myself, I went shopping. I bought myself, for the first time in ages, some sexy new panties. That, in itself, is remarkable because I never go out and buy myself "unnecessary, frilly foofoo stuff." In fact, I didn't actually go shopping for this purpose, but when I saw that one of my favorite stores had a buy 3 get 3 free sale, I couldn't resist.

I LOVE THEM. I had forgotten what it feels like to wear sexy underwear. I'm just amazed at how wearing sexy underthings can affect your self-confidence and demeanor.

Here's what I got:

cute & simple light green thong, much like this:

cute & simple light blue thong
light blue all-lace hipsters like these:

multicolor marbled silk bikini
multicolor sheer boy shorts, similar to these:

blue two-tone checked sheer boy shorts

Hooray! Now I'm all set for one pair for each day of the week. I guess I'll have to go commando one day, though. lol

I've never worn a thong before but I had to try it. I must say that it's not nearly as uncomfortable as I thought it would be, and it certainly is nice to not have panty lines.

The intense workouts of the nether regions are really starting to pay off already. When I modeled my new skivvies and checked them out in the mirror, I no longer have to cringe and say "ew!" when I look! That makes it all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment