February 02, 2005

Lunchtime Quickie

I'm at home on my lunch hour.

I think I've figured out how to resolve this work thing...

Unfortunately, I'm not at liberty to share the details since certain work-related eyes could be reading this blog (shame on you for spying on me if that be the case!). Let's just say that I think it's going to work out fine and within a week or so I should be able to blog my free workday moments away.

In the mean time, I'm slackin'...I know. I dedicate my evenings to playing with my son, so between that and trying to spend time reading all the wonderful blogs I like to read, I haven't posted squat. I will...I have a few brewing, being written in Word (you know how frustrating it is not to be able to preview?) and being e-mailed home.

SO, it's groundhog day. Whoopty do! Did the ugly little critter see his shadow? I doubt it. Regardless, Spring usually comes around March or so around here, so I don't think it really matters. It all goes back to pagan customs and simply gives me memories of Bill Murray punching out nerds in the street. LOL Ned Ryerson! How the hell does one make their bellybutton whistle, anyway?

So, Mikey made a little guest appearance on his dusty blog. I'm trying not to get too excited about that. That might be all we get. I miss him so, but I've seen a certain IP address bumping around here pretty often, so I suspect... nah, I'll just zip it. Oh, hell - if that's you, Michael, Hi sweetie! I miss you!

I miss my IM buddies, too. I'm so used to having you pop onto my desktop and say hi that I feel like you've gone somewhere. Oh, yeah...it's me. :(

My most exciting news of the day is that I mowed the lawn for the first time. HEE HEE. I just had to try it. I think I like it.

OK...well, I'd better go. Things are actually going pretty good in Celti's world right now despite the fact that I'm being oppressed!! I have a plan. dum dum dum duuuuuuummmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment