April 29, 2005

SASF v.4.29

Sonofabitch


Ringtones
I got a new Sprint phone recently. I love it, but the whole ringtone thing is a bit perplexing. I can download actual songs for ringtones, but some of them just sound like SHIT! For example, I downloaded a couple of Sarah songs and they sound so horrible I won't use them. I have Green Day's Brain Stew on there right now, and it sounds perfect. What is up with that?

Holy Shit - Frodo Failed!


Simple Mind?
Heh. The green spots on my chair match the green color of my pants exactly. Yes, I'm wearing greeeen pants. It worries me sometimes that I'm so easily amused...

Words to the Wise
Ladies, keep your toys put away. Bwaaaahahahaha!

Oh, What a Beautiful Lunch Time
I had to go register my car at the DOT at lunch. Feh. Not fun, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I get there, and it is standing room only, wait of approximately one hour. Gah! After milling around for a few minutes, I walk out of the building only to remember that I had plugged my meter for an hour. It's a beautiful day, so I walked about 6 blocks down the street to grab a sandwich and a mocha latte and walked back, eating my sandwich on a grassy hill beside the river. Very nice. Oh, and a window-washer guy whistled at me! Went back inside the DOT building and not 30 seconds after walking in the room, they called my number. Nice. Don't you just love it when things fall into place like that!?

Jinkies!
These are some critters that were found on the shore after the Tsunami disaster in December (thanks, Pup!):

How'd you like to encounter this little bastard on the beach?

Coffinfish - just looks wiggly. It's skin looks eerily human....eek!

Black Dragonfish. Hey, he's got one of those funny little bait things like in Finding Nemo!

A carrier shell. Wierd. Is it just me, or do the things around the outside look like pizza sausage? Ew.

Gunards. Funny little fish. Reminds me of a fish I ate in Greece.

Fangtooth. 'Nuf said!

Twisted
Someone has entirely too much time on their hands and a very morbid sense of humor. Gotta love bunny suicide methods. I think the Star Trek one cracked me up the most, although the alien one is pretty damned funny.

Have Fun & Be Safe!
I have SO many blogger friends who are traveling this weekend: Varla, Aimee, Katey, Nanner, Michael, Jamie, myself... possibly more. Be careful out there and have a great time, peeps!

Y'all have a fabulous weekend!

11 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any new ringtones on my new phone yet, but i LOVE that I can just say a persons name into it thats in my addresses and it dials their number!!! amazing!

    I once helped an ex gf move some of her grandmas old furniture into a storage place and we found a hand carved solid oak dildo in a dresser!! hahaha what a find! neither of us wanted to touch it either...

    them bunnies was a riot, where do you find all this goofy stuff? lol

    have a good weekend doll!! and be careful on the road!! *smooch*~!!

    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those fish photos are amazing...yikes.
    Thanks darlin - have a good time this weekend. Muscles and I will be safe, don't worry...(after all, not in a hurry to get back now...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have now expanded my fear of fish past goldfish. I am now scared of ALL fish. Yikes!
    Have an outstanding weekend! *smooch*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those DO look like sausages...What the Hell?

    I'm hungry now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bunny sucides. I've got both of those books.

    It's fantastic that my sister has 2 pet rabbits too!

    See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seven - too bad you can't hear them before downloading - some of them suck! Yeah, that voice dial thing kicks ass! An Oak dildo!?!? Eek! Splinters! I find this stuff all over...you too! *smooch*

    Varla - call me, chica! Yicky fishies, indeed.

    Brighton - boogedy boogedy! LOL You too!

    Derek - they do, but they didn't make me hungry! Ew!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seamus - I don't miss much. ;) No Spam! I'm spam poisin, damn it! ahhh, sweet seredipity... Why am I not surprised about your fave, you dawg. *snicker*

    Puppa - I think I remember seeing those in your books! Tomorrow, baybee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH my gosh those commerical people have been to my house! I actually found one of my toys under the deck last summer. Thanks for that laugh Celti girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ROLMFAO!

    That 'tidy up' video is killing me!
    Every mom's nightmare! I can't stop laughing. Reminds me of the scene in 'Parenthood' when they were looking for a flashlight at the family dinner and turned on her vibrator instead. LOL

    I'll talk to you tonight.
    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, guess I'm old fashioned my phone just says ring, ring, ring.
    Happy weekend to you too!
    Lois Lane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jenn - yipes! "now how did that get there!?" lol

    Tricia - missed you last night! Tried you tonight and your phone is off. :p

    Lois - nah, not old fashioned, just simply living. ;)

    Chris - that human-looking one freaked me out, too! Those bunnies are a scream!

    ReplyDelete