m Celtic Cross Celtic Cross - Average Everyday Sane Psycho Supergoddess

April 29, 2005

SASF v.4.29

Sonofabitch


Ringtones
I got a new Sprint phone recently. I love it, but the whole ringtone thing is a bit perplexing. I can download actual songs for ringtones, but some of them just sound like SHIT! For example, I downloaded a couple of Sarah songs and they sound so horrible I won't use them. I have Green Day's Brain Stew on there right now, and it sounds perfect. What is up with that?

Holy Shit - Frodo Failed!


Simple Mind?
Heh. The green spots on my chair match the green color of my pants exactly. Yes, I'm wearing greeeen pants. It worries me sometimes that I'm so easily amused...

Words to the Wise
Ladies, keep your toys put away. Bwaaaahahahaha!

Oh, What a Beautiful Lunch Time
I had to go register my car at the DOT at lunch. Feh. Not fun, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I get there, and it is standing room only, wait of approximately one hour. Gah! After milling around for a few minutes, I walk out of the building only to remember that I had plugged my meter for an hour. It's a beautiful day, so I walked about 6 blocks down the street to grab a sandwich and a mocha latte and walked back, eating my sandwich on a grassy hill beside the river. Very nice. Oh, and a window-washer guy whistled at me! Went back inside the DOT building and not 30 seconds after walking in the room, they called my number. Nice. Don't you just love it when things fall into place like that!?

Jinkies!
These are some critters that were found on the shore after the Tsunami disaster in December (thanks, Pup!):

How'd you like to encounter this little bastard on the beach?

Coffinfish - just looks wiggly. It's skin looks eerily human....eek!

Black Dragonfish. Hey, he's got one of those funny little bait things like in Finding Nemo!

A carrier shell. Wierd. Is it just me, or do the things around the outside look like pizza sausage? Ew.

Gunards. Funny little fish. Reminds me of a fish I ate in Greece.

Fangtooth. 'Nuf said!

Twisted
Someone has entirely too much time on their hands and a very morbid sense of humor. Gotta love bunny suicide methods. I think the Star Trek one cracked me up the most, although the alien one is pretty damned funny.

Have Fun & Be Safe!
I have SO many blogger friends who are traveling this weekend: Varla, Aimee, Katey, Nanner, Michael, Jamie, myself... possibly more. Be careful out there and have a great time, peeps!

Y'all have a fabulous weekend!

15 Comments:

At April 29, 2005 10:49 am, Blogger se7en said...

I haven't tried any new ringtones on my new phone yet, but i LOVE that I can just say a persons name into it thats in my addresses and it dials their number!!! amazing!

I once helped an ex gf move some of her grandmas old furniture into a storage place and we found a hand carved solid oak dildo in a dresser!! hahaha what a find! neither of us wanted to touch it either...

them bunnies was a riot, where do you find all this goofy stuff? lol

have a good weekend doll!! and be careful on the road!! *smooch*~!!

hehe

 
At April 29, 2005 11:30 am, Blogger Varla said...

Wow, those fish photos are amazing...yikes.
Thanks darlin - have a good time this weekend. Muscles and I will be safe, don't worry...(after all, not in a hurry to get back now...)

 
At April 29, 2005 12:54 pm, Blogger Brighton said...

I have now expanded my fear of fish past goldfish. I am now scared of ALL fish. Yikes!
Have an outstanding weekend! *smooch*

 
At April 29, 2005 1:51 pm, Blogger Derek Knight said...

Those DO look like sausages...What the Hell?

I'm hungry now.

 
At April 29, 2005 2:53 pm, Blogger Seamus said...

Simple mind or simply observant?

The "toy" clip cracked me up!!! I see a spam happenin'

Serendipity dahlink serendipity :) yay! window washer guy!

no fish for me today!! gah!

Star Trek and Aliens :+:
Fav is the DOG!

*smoink*

 
At April 29, 2005 2:54 pm, Blogger Pup said...

I love the bunny sucides. I've got both of those books.

It's fantastic that my sister has 2 pet rabbits too!

See ya soon!

 
At April 29, 2005 3:09 pm, Blogger Celti said...

Seven - too bad you can't hear them before downloading - some of them suck! Yeah, that voice dial thing kicks ass! An Oak dildo!?!? Eek! Splinters! I find this stuff all over...you too! *smooch*

Varla - call me, chica! Yicky fishies, indeed.

Brighton - boogedy boogedy! LOL You too!

Derek - they do, but they didn't make me hungry! Ew!

 
At April 29, 2005 3:11 pm, Blogger Celti said...

Seamus - I don't miss much. ;) No Spam! I'm spam poisin, damn it! ahhh, sweet seredipity... Why am I not surprised about your fave, you dawg. *snicker*

Puppa - I think I remember seeing those in your books! Tomorrow, baybee!

 
At April 29, 2005 4:28 pm, Blogger Jenn said...

OH my gosh those commerical people have been to my house! I actually found one of my toys under the deck last summer. Thanks for that laugh Celti girl!

 
At April 30, 2005 12:56 pm, Blogger Tricia said...

ROLMFAO!

That 'tidy up' video is killing me!
Every mom's nightmare! I can't stop laughing. Reminds me of the scene in 'Parenthood' when they were looking for a flashlight at the family dinner and turned on her vibrator instead. LOL

I'll talk to you tonight.
Have a good one!

 
At April 30, 2005 1:00 pm, Blogger No_Newz said...

LOL, guess I'm old fashioned my phone just says ring, ring, ring.
Happy weekend to you too!
Lois Lane

 
At April 30, 2005 4:51 pm, Blogger Chris said...

Ouch, those fish pictures are spooky. Guess I'm not having sushi tonight. If I came across that pink fish with the human-looking eyes I would have jumped out of my skin.

 
At April 30, 2005 5:01 pm, Blogger Chris said...

OMG! I just looked at the bunny pictures. You always see people write "LOL" or "ROFL", well I was actually laughing so hard, tears were rolling down my face! That is one of the funniest things I've seen on the net in ages.

 
At May 01, 2005 11:43 pm, Blogger Celti said...

Jenn - yipes! "now how did that get there!?" lol

Tricia - missed you last night! Tried you tonight and your phone is off. :p

Lois - nah, not old fashioned, just simply living. ;)

Chris - that human-looking one freaked me out, too! Those bunnies are a scream!

 
At January 28, 2006 12:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your impala related blog site. I have a impala related web site at impala. If you're into impala. You will want to check it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here