April 07, 2005

What's on Your Nightstand

Well...a clock radio (evil device, circa 1984), some blistex, earplugs, little jewelry dish, a vib Oh! BOOKS! Yeah, I'm with you...

This ought to be interesting, considering that 99% of my repertoire at the time consists of Pooh bear and other toddler tomes... It's been a while since I had time to read an adult (not that kind of adult! whap!) book. Someday I'll have time to really read again...


You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be?

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (don't panic!)

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?

Pffft! Too many times! First that comes to mind? Legolas. Rowr!

The last book you bought:

A bag full of kids books at the consignment shop.

The last book you read:

"Snapping Turtle's All Wrong Day"

Five books you would take to a deserted island…and why?

How to Escape from a Deserted Island........for obvious reasons!
Some kind of Botanical Field Guide..........so I can eat and not poisin myself.
The Tao of Pooh.............................to remind me to chill when I get worked up.
the Lord of the Rings set (including the Hobbit)...Endless entertainment in reading them over and over (Is that cheating since it's more than one book?)
The latter choice makes this more than five.

Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
I'll be nice and say whomever would like to grab it.

Any generous souls who wish to help me expand my horizons beyond Pooh, Elmo & friends can browse my Amazon wish list. *snicker*

I'm working on a nice, big, fat, juicy SAS post for tomorrow, cheeeldren!