April 28, 2005

Scattered Thoughts

Got purple cala lillies from my boss for "administrative professionals day." Heh...one of my fave flowers. Love it.

Chicken Spiedini Caesar Salad. mmmmmmm...

Going to see Sarah MacLachlan this weekend. Can't WAIT. So good to be getting the hell out of Iowa, too. Good friends, good tunes, good times.

D will also be having his first little "sleepover" experience this weekend. New friends are always fun for him. Wonder what time they'll all finally pass out...

Arthur (you know, on PBS) was obsessed with cake this morning on TV. I really, really like cake. mmmmmmm...

I would go insane without my internet connection and honey ginseng mint tea.

I think I broke out of this weight-loss plateau from hell I've been on. Feeling a bit trimmer today and the scale says another 10 lbs. are gone. Yippeee!

I fell asleep last night with my forehead on the edge of my desk. I awoke as my chair rolled back and I nearly ended up on the floor. d'oh! Reminds me of the time that I fell asleep in church & whacked my head on the pew in front of me. LOL

I should be working. Since my boss took me out to lunch, I really should try to be productive this afternoon. I'll get back to you on that...

My lips hurt - I have a tendency to chew them when I'm pissed off or stressed and I did way too much of that last night. It was a shitty night. ...and you know what? It's ok. I'm ok. I'm past it and have moved on. Not going to let it affect me.

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!

My sister will be in Iowa (at mom's) for three days next week. She told mom that she really wants to make an effort to see me! She has made NO effort whatsoever to contact me for 3 1/2 years. We're having dinner next Tuesday. Perhaps she's decided she does care if she has a sister...

My sidebar is too long but I don't have the heart to nix anyone. What to do?

Liz Phair rocks. She gave me motto and her lyrics totally touch me and crack me up.

I can't get my mind off of getting a '68 Camaro. I MUST have one!

I'm thinking about Nanner. Travel safely Nanner!

I'm thinking about Aimee. Hope things have stopped spinning, Aimee!

I'm thinking about lots of things that I really shouldn't be thinking about. My mind can be such a wonderous playground. heh ;p

Back to work!

9 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend, Celti! Liz Phair has a naughty song I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julz - oh, they can all just hang out. I don't mind. :)

    Kate - you too, chica! She has a few that are quite naughty. heh heh

    Seamus - Beltaine is Sunday. Perhaps I'll celebrate by driving West instead of North. lol! Oh, you think so, huh? Yer in big trouble, mister... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whaa??? I gotta follow spam!! The horror!! Thanks Celti, and I'll be thinking of you and Katey as we make our respective trips. Have a ball at SMc!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,

    Just thought I'd comiserate with your spam post. Whoever spammed you went straight from your blog to mine, probably clicking on "next blog." They also come from Laguna Niguel, California and use Internet Explorer on Windows XP--just in case you're ever out that way and want to track them down.

    Oh, and nice blog you got here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celti girl,
    I can't seem to quit adding to my blog roll. I don't have time to read them all already!

    You have a great weekend and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice spam. WTF? Anyhoooo
    I hope you have a great weekend, awesome concert and can enjoy your sis.
    Lois Lane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sidebar isn't too long :) HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, see you soon! D will have a great time! I am gonna make someone break out his dance pad for his Playstation 2!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anon - I'm flattered, really, but don't you READ? I said my sidebar is already too long! Gah!

    Nanner - fun times ahead! Woot!

    Good Rev - frickin' frackin' spammers! Welcome, however, and thanks for the tips & props.

    Jenn - I know...mine keeps growing! you too, hon!

    Lois - thanks, doll! You too.

    Jennifer - you're probably right. You too!

    Jamie - woo hoo! Maybe we'll let the kids play, right? lol

    Shagmaster Julz - not gonna happen. *poink*

    ReplyDelete