I'm hanging out at Cootera's this weekend. Let's just say I'll wait a bit to allow some brain cells to recover before I attempt to retell tales of patchouli, wiggling humpy poog, sloppy virgins and George's regulars looking for love. heh
Why the hell am I up so early? Oh yeah...Gus. I'd forgotten about the dog/early morning pee routine. How quickly we forget.
In the mean time, I was tagged by Miss Brighton to provide the following information for your amusement:
1) Number of films I own on DVD/video: hmmmm...probably 50-75
2) The last film I bought: Star Wars "Clone Wars" for D.
3) The last film I watched: The Full Monty (yeah, I know...I'm behind). Loved it!
4) Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):
The Big Lebowski
O Brother Where Art Thou?
The Princess Bride ("aaaasssss yoooouuuu wiiiiiish")
5) Tag 5 people and have them put this in their journal:
Nah, I don't have a vindictive bone in my body this morning. Take the baton if you want it. :)