December 06, 2004

Angry

I'm not having a good morning. I can't really tell you why. I am just angry.

I just want to kick puppies, push down old little ladies, spike the hot cocoa with ex-lax and say bah fucking humbug. This is not like me, and it concerns me very much.

All I really want for Christmas is to get my car fixed so that I can get the hell out of Iowa.

I need a breath of fresh air.
I need a break.
I need someone who will treat me with respect.
I need to make more money.
I need to feel appreciated.
I need an antacid.
I need a happy pill.

I had a post up with some song lyrics that I just yanked down. I always feel lame for posting song lyrics, but sometimes they just express how I feel so damn well...

We'll see how many people I can alienate this time...how many will bail and avoid me because I'm not shiny, happy, bouncy and flirty. Some will see that I need a hand up, others will slowly back away. Please let them see and understand.

This anger and frustration - I know what comes after this, and I will do what I can to try to fight it off. It is a battle that I have fought and lost too many times. Perhaps I should seek medication.

Ahhhh...the downward spiral, just in time for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment