December 10, 2004

Fry Day Conglomeration

The Candy Gods Favor Me!
I found something very special...Baskin & Robbins sugar free mint chocolate chip hard candies! WOO HOO! I am in chocolate minty heaven!

The Anticipation is Terrible!
As many of you may know, Willy Wonka has been remade starring Johnny Depp as Willy. I have mixed feelings about this. I'll be going to see it as soon as it's released - my sheer curiosity will not allow me to wait until it's on video. I am a big depp fan, but worry that this one might have been way too much of a stretch. How can ANYONE outdo Gene Wilder as Wonka? I just don't know if it can be done. It may be like a rubber-necker seeing a horrific car accident, but I'll be there. LOL Curious? See the trailer here.

Pugsley
Thank you very much for the kind words and wishes for my dog, Pugsley. He is doing just fine since the other night. No seizures. He is acting just like his old self, so we're keeping our fingers crossed.

Santa
Derrick got to meet Santa last night. We went to see the Jolly Holiday Lights - a huge display put on each year to benefit the Make a Wish Foundation, and Santa was there, so D told him about the Rescue Heros Police car he wants. He was very excited!


Have a Great Weekend, All!

No comments:

Post a Comment