m Celtic Cross Celtic Cross - Average Everyday Sane Psycho Supergoddess

October 06, 2005

HNT

Yep, it's Thursday! Holy fleshtones, Batman, two posts in one day? What's this world coming to? Well, it's coming to this:

45113638_202b79dc11

Half Nekkid Thursday!

Today, I give you...

my paws. lol

Let's see...These four rings I wear almost all the time. Celtic knotwork - big surprise, huh? You may note the family signature pinkies - both bent in at the first joint. My mothers' are the same as well as my sisters' and my sons'.

Yeah, I know, hands aren't necessarily a "sexy" thing, but who said it always has to be sexy? Hands can be very sexy. I've always heard that you can tell a lot about a person from their hands. What do my hands tell you?

8 Comments:

At October 06, 2005 4:16 pm, Blogger Derek Knight said...

rings is good for beatin' folk up. Seriously, why do you think I even got a class ring? that's right, to make a dent in that one kid's head...

 
At October 06, 2005 8:11 pm, Blogger Jennifer said...

Your hands tell me that you're a super woman... see all the "s" in your knuckles :)

 
At October 06, 2005 8:52 pm, Blogger Boobabe said...

I must be losing my mind but I could swear I left a comment here. I remember visiting earlier (you can check Sitemeter). Oh well, just a gray moment I guess. Anyhoo, nice hands....all the better to feel you with. *snicker*

 
At October 07, 2005 1:19 am, Blogger Pup said...

How'bout a 4 finger ring? I hear they're coming back.

It's 1:30am. I'm just now getting around to reading blogs.

How sad.

 
At October 07, 2005 8:48 am, Blogger Rainypete said...

With all that metal on your hand, could that be referred to as Celtic Fighting Knuckles?

 
At October 07, 2005 9:05 am, Blogger Heather said...

Your hands look just like mine, except for your signature pinkies! I like your rings!

 
At October 07, 2005 9:53 am, Blogger Sloth said...

I have never met anyone with hands smaller than mine who was not a child. Good thing I never wanted to play the piano.

I wear one big gaudy ring...maybe I'll take a picture of it....

Ah, Celti, you give me ideas for Slothville!

 
At October 07, 2005 10:00 am, Anonymous jamie said...

Hey...what's with the Baretta pointing at your head?
And why no smile?

You goin' all wiggy on us or what?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here