October 27, 2005

Picture Pages

This sounded like kind of a cool experiment.
Here's what you gotta do: Go to google.com. Click on images & enter the following subjects in the search bar. Post the first pic(or your favorite) that comes up for each.

1. Where you grew up.


2. Where you live now.


3. Your name.

oooh, there's a lake in Canada named after me.

4. Your grandmothers name.


5. Your fav. food.

Oooh ooh! Guess the food I searched for!

6. Your fav. drink.

Oooh ooh! Guess that drink!

7. Your fav. song.


8. Your fav. smell.


9. Your fav. sound.

Didn't have to search for for this one. (That's my little man) :)

4 comments:

  1. hey, cool!

    "hot naked chick" is one of my favorite foods too. or somethin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm game...search results are on RFG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any post with the Dude in it is a good post. Ya know....I think I like rosemary now too!

    ReplyDelete