October 21, 2005

SASF v.10.21 - Just Plain Nutty

There are certainly some nutty people out there. Some of them are a very good nutty and some are just....wacked. I wouldn't have it any other way, though. They make life so interesting!

***
Stuck on Prom

I had heard about people making tuxedos and prom dresses out of duct tape, but I didn't realize it was such a big thing! There are TONS of pictures on here of their creations. Some of them, I must say, are awesome! For example:

All with duct tape. Amazing! I would imagine it wouldn't be too comfortable, though...(and what about body hair! eek!)

***
Parents' Group Warns against 4 Fox Shows

"Four Fox network programs, led by the comedies "The War at Home,""Family Guy" and "American Dad," topped a parents group's annual listing of the worst prime-time shows for family viewing.

"The top three worst shows all contain crude and raunchy dialogue with sex-themed jokes and foul language. Even worse is the fact that Hollywood is peddling its filth to families with cartoons."
Woo hoo!



I am a huge fan of "Family Guy." I don't recall ever really hearing any lauguage that is that foul - they can't get away with much, and the sex-themed jokes are Awww, screw it. Not ALL cartoons are for kids! Pffft. There's a reason why it's on at 9pm - most little ones aren't up that late.

***
BatGator!

na na na na, na na na na, na na na na, na na na na, Bat Gator!

This just cracked me up. Up for auction recently on eBay is this fine specimen. "an Adorable Real Vintage Alligator dressed up in a Batman Outfit. He is in great condition for his age. He stands approximately 10"tall. He is real and adorable."

He sold for $36.99. What a bargain. I knew that taxidermists were a little on the strange side sometimes, but dang!

***
Accident, My Ass

You know, they say there's a website out there for everything. I am starting to think it's true. Check this out:

"Welcome to By Accident, a new concept that gives you the chance to receive the attention you deserve. We deliver customized accidents such as rape, assault and past traumatic experiences. All personally tailored to suit your special needs."

Man, this is so sad. People actually hire them and pay them to make them "victims." I've had enough horrible shit REALLY happen to me - I don't need to pay someone to make more for me. Jeez! Are there really people out there who's lives are so boring and desperate?

***
Honey Coated Beaver

Ever logged into IM, minding your own business and some dork pops in on you wanting to "cyber"? Yeah, me too. It happens too much, I think. This girl, Stardigan, who I read sometimes on Live Journal cracks me up.

A lesson in how to handle unwanted IM jerks:

babilove5: hi:D
stardigan5: hey, who's this?
babilove5: babi and you
stardigan5: i'm nikki. where did you find me?
babilove5: no i just search in yahoo prifils
babilove5:
stardigan5: well what made you im me?
babilove5: i want just to chat
babilove5: can i??
stardigan5: sure, what's up? tell me about you.
babilove5: i have a cam!
stardigan5: well send me a pic then
*** babilove5 is trying to send you "doucheur.bmp".
babilove5: so
babilove5: it's ok?
babilove5:
stardigan5: i haven't got it yet
babilove5: it's hera you can see it on this window just click on the head
babilove5: ok??
stardigan5: i couldn't receive it, chill out
stardigan5: here e-mail it to me
stardigan5: stardigan@xxx.us

babilove5: do you have an msn??
stardigan5: no, just e-mail it
babilove5: i can send my cam??
stardigan5: E-MAIL
babilove5: it will take a time
babilove5: webcam is better no??
stardigan5: it won't work for some reason
stardigan5: good lord calm down

babilove5: what you mean ??plz
stardigan5: only one "?" is required. if you do "???" like a crazy person it looks like you are upset, looney, or dumb.
babilove5: no i am not crazy
babilove5: i am cooooooool
stardigan5: if you are cooooooooool then e-mail me a picture
stardigan5: stardigan@xxx.us

babilove5: and i am not nude i am a gentelman i know how to talk to a lady
stardigan5: i don't care if you're nude, that's hot. you're a man? what?
babilove5: so i will send it
babilove5: wait 1 m
babilove5: ok i send it
stardigan5: ok lemme check
babilove5: ok
His pic:
NOTE from Celti - Isn't that Tucker Max???
stardigan5: your screen name sounds like you would be a girl
stardigan5: i like girls better

babilove5: you what??
stardigan5: i like girls more than guys
babilove5: why??
stardigan5: i like eating pussy
babilove5: you are a??
stardigan5: yes i am a "a"
stardigan5: i'm a girl who likes girls and guys

babilove5: man or girl
babilove5: ?
stardigan5: dick's nice too but i'm just not in the mood
stardigan5: you don't have lesbians where you live?

babilove5: okk let's make a deal ok?
stardigan5: what's that?
babilove5: show me your self
stardigan5: k hold on
babilove5: ok
babilove5: (:|
stardigan5: hold on geez
babilove5: :D
*** babilove5 has received C:\Documents and Settings\N V\Desktop\nikki.gif.
(i sent this pic of amy from the indigo girls):

babilove5: ohh i throu that you will send your cam
stardigan5: i don't have one
stardigan5: that's me onstage playing guitar

babilove5: realy??
stardigan5: yeah
babilove5: i don't belive it
stardigan5: well believe it, it was a local show
babilove5: mmmmm i an't
babilove5: can't
stardigan5: did you look at it?
stardigan5: well who do you think it is?

babilove5: i don't know but i am sure that ie another person
stardigan5: geez i'm not that hot
babilove5: you i want to see you
babilove5: not another one
stardigan5: shut up, if you don't believe me then you are a space fatty
babilove5: what??? don't tell me sht up again be polite please
stardigan5: why should i, if you are going to be an asshat?
babilove5: me?? ohhhhhhh no sorry laddy
stardigan5: don't you call me lady
stardigan5: there's a fat beaver in my yard and i'm going to cover it in honey

babilove5: so and what??
stardigan5: beaver. honey. yum.
babilove5: beaver=?
stardigan5: beaver=tasty treat
stardigan5: it will sit on your face if you'd like

babilove5: and what i have to do ?
stardigan5: just hold still while it vibrates
babilove5: can i see that?
stardigan5: yeah hold on
babilove5: ok
babilove5: so
*** babilove5 has received C:\Documents and Settings\N V\Desktop\jcsbeaver.jpg.
babilove5: so i still ait$
babilove5: wait
stardigan5: you received it
babilove5: no
babilove5: not want to download
*** babilove5 has received C:\Documents and Settings\N V\Desktop\jcsbeaver.jpg.

babilove5: hahahaha
babilove5: nice joke
stardigan5: no, that's my beaver. it likes weiners.
babilove5: ok stop playing please
stardigan5: play with my beaver, please
stardigan5: it doesn't bite
stardigan5: and it's all hot and wet and covered in beaver mustard and honey
babilove5: lol
babilove5: be serious ok
stardigan5: okay. ask me anything.
babilove5: how old are you
babilove5: ?
stardigan5: ok, honestly: 22.
stardigan5: but i do so many drugs i look about 52.

babilove5: and you are single or married
stardigan5: i have a girlfriend
stardigan5: and a tranny hooker i blow on weekends.

babilove5: so you are a man
stardigan5: no, i'm a woman.
stardigan5: i have a vagina and boobs.

babilove5: what you mean
stardigan5: i have a vertical bacon smile and small melons
stardigan5: i like to put clothespins on my boobies. you should help sometime.

babilove5: ok i go now
babilove5: see you
stardigan5: see you up my beaver, mrs. johnson! i know you love it!

Freakin' classic. bwaaaahahahah! Fight fire with fire!

***
New Paris Hilton Video

She's at it again. Never fear - 'tis work safe. *snicker*

***
The Last Photo I Ever Took

These are a hoot:


That's a whole lotta bull.


Was there no going back?


Perhaps he wishes to immitate a crepe.


"Look out for that..."*BLAM*


Pictoral definition of "Oh Shit"


That'll teach him to follow so close.

***
Well, y'all have a splended weekend. ...and keep laughing!

- Celti

11 comments:

  1. love the kick-ass chat prank thing.

    I need to do more of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is with parents letting their kids watch Family Guy? I'm a hugefan, but I can't say as my kids would be allowed to watch it until they are much older. The wife teaches grade 4 and has kids thta love the show, EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos were freaky... m'kay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those lastthing I saw photos. Brilliant! Have a great weekend, Celti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great SASF :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bunch of photos! I don't come by in a while and it turns all pretty and stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious stuff as ever, Celti!

    Including that By Accident site. I mean, if it's a joke, it's funny, and if it isn't, it's even more funny. But it's gotta be a joke.

    Have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, they surgically break bones, give bruises... creepy. That can't be legal. Can it?

    I sure hope it's a joke!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya schweetie!! Those were fookin'grrreat!! The beaver thing was hilarious, more beaver please! LOL

    smooches babe!

    8)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that Indigo Girl is Emily Saliers, not Amy Ray. Just nitpicking, because I'm bastard.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, this is "that stardigan girl", I googled my username to see what weird shit came up, and I found your blog. What's your username on livejournal? Put a comment on mine or something so I know what's up.

    And...that might be Emily Saliers, I have no idea, honestly.

    ReplyDelete