Mee mee mee meeeeee mee mee meeeee. From Aimeeeee...
1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog?
Hot? Well, no, considering that there is only one blogger I know in Des Moines and she wouldn't care if I look hot. I do try to be presentable, though, because I often run into someone I know...and if I look like shit, I will for sure!
2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?
Cropped & light adjusted would be all. Is there a trick in Photoshop to make yourself look skinnier? lol
3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you?
Don't really care, but they don't get a response.
4. Do you lie in your blog?
Could you define "lie"? lol....seriously, no, I don't unless you count saying that I'm ok when I'm not.
5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?
Why? It's my blog, damnit. ;p Maybe just the aggressive part. lol
6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?
bah! I've mentioned quitting a couple of times because I was fed up with certain brands of bullshit, but never to get someone to beg me not to go. How pathetic.
7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping?
No. Sometimes I think I should be, but no. What?
8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?
No...I only delete spam. Why would I fake nice ones? I was taught the good old "if you don't have anything nice to say..." adage. I apply that rule to "something intelligent or funny" as well in comments.
9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog? How about after?
Rubbed what out? *ahem*
10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?
Well, I would think they'd like me the same since I try to come off exactly as I am on here.
11. Do you have a job?
Sure do. Several, in fact - mom, maid, cook, taxi driver, accountant, counselor, babysitter... oh yeah, and graphic designer/marketing assistant.
12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it?
Hell yeah! That would rock!
13. Which blogger do you want to meet in real life?
Oh, jeez. It's going to be a long list. SO many awesome bloggers, so little time.
These are in no particular order...
Varla, Julie, Michael, JP, Seamus, Sloth, Tot, Derek, Denny, Lois, Owl, Boo, Seven, Brighton, Archmage...oh hell, ALL of them!
13a. Which bloggers have you met in real life?
Cootera, Aimee, Inanna, Jamie, Katey, Pup, Regan (ESC)
14. Which bloggers have you made out with?
I'll never tell. ;) (Do dreams count? lol)
15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have?
hmmm...I don't think so. I probably act like I have less because the only time I really mention money is when I'm freaking flat broke.
16. Does your family read your blog?
My in-laws do occasionally. Don't think they do much now, though, since our little "misunderstanding" a few months back.
17. How old is your blog?
18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care?
Hell no! I get about 160 according to my site meter. Doesn't really matter.
19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar? I post to a few blogs - not a big secret if you look around.
20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing?
Oh, sure. Aimee really writes all this shit and I pay her for it since I have no opinion and she has so much time on her hands. *choke* LOL!
21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes?
Money? What money? Heeeey...!?!?
22. Is blogging narcissistic?
Well, duh!? I think humans are narcissistic by nature - especially bloggers.
23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time?
Yeah, some. Depends on why, though. If it's laziness, yeah.
24. Do you like John Mayer?
What the hell does this have to do with blogging? Oh well...yeah, he's cool.
25. Do you have enemies?
No, but there are a few asses I'd like to kick just because they need it badly.
26. Are you lonely?
27. Why bother?
Because it makes life interesting!
Speaking of Questions...check out this little tidbit relating to our newly-appointed-supreme-court-justice-who's-never-been-a-judge.