October 20, 2005

Thursday Fleshday

It's that time again, kids...
45113638_202b79dc11

Today, I give you...

Celti's tootsies!

These are freshly pedicured tootsies, in fact. I loooove me a good pedi. I'm due for another one, in fact...hmmmm. Saturday, perhaps.

My dog loves to lick my toes. It's wierd - the stinkier the better. She's a freak - fits right in. lol! It tickles, though, so I can only let her do it for so long and then I can't take any more!

I love this polish shade, too...gotta get me some of that.

6 comments:

  1. C'mon, don't get me all excited only to pull the rug out from under me.....geez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, your big toe nails do sit beautifully in your big toes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cheater! I've seen these blue toenails here before! ;)
    Lois Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice polish. I'm not much of a foot person but I know it is nice to take care of your feet. The Wife enjoys a good pedicure as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JP - well, sorry to disappoint you! Derned work is keeping me too busy to be more "adventurous" at this time. lol

    Owl - why, thank you! :)

    Lois - hey, I put up what I had...so sue me. lol

    Vince - I think so. Pedis are the bomb.

    Brighton - thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete