October 03, 2005

Well, That Blows

Started out the morning by coming into work, sitting down at my desk and...

*snif*.
"What the..."
*looks around*
*log in, open e-mail*
*snif*
"oh, man...?"
*looks at bottom of shoe*
"Dog shit! gah!"

Realize: Cell phone forgotten at home.

That last post must have just bitten the big one - not too many photo requests for the game. That sucks - thought it would be fun. No one WANTS to see pictures of your stoopid life, girl. You SUCK! No, I don't! YES, you do! SHADDUP all of you voices!

...and no comments at ALL on the camera phone pic of my silly face. Perhaps it's not nearly as funny as I thought...

I go to lunch and, despite the fact that I got paid on Friday, my debit card is declined. No lunch for Celti. Boggarts. How many pieces can Celti cut her husbands debit card into? Place your bets now - post time in 1/2 hour!

Meanwhile...a few hours after coming down off of anxiety attack so bad I could hardly breathe...

How do you spell frustration?

H U N G R Y!

Realize: Soccer game tonight, no quick dinner fixins & no money to get some. Damn.

Do you suppose the Bosnians who work at Pizza Hut are into bartering?

Perhaps I can barter barrettes & bead jewelry for Pizza and vodka!?

***

Oh, yeah...I've been tagged. Well, I'll be dipped in shit, SOMEBODY does love me...or like me...whatever. Shaddup.

The rules are:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

*insert drumroll here...*
"My buddies Red Bull and French Vanilla Cappuccino are staying true so it is not a caffeine thing, but it is starting to look like my Mocha is deceiving me."

Oh yeah, the beginnings of my discovering that my favorite morning wake-me-upper was making me sick. Well, that blows too! lol

Tag? Nah...do it if it sounds like fun to you. Whatever.

15 comments:

  1. Celti, do you know you're one of my MUST READS every day? Silly woman.

    Okay, I want a picture of your closet. I want to know how clean it is, what's hanging in it, is it cluttered, organized - what? So no cleaning, just snap & share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'know, I've had an almost similar day, and after coming home, collapsing for an hour on the bed for a restless nap, struggling to get up and make a fairly decent dinner (no quick fixes, but no soccer game, either, so you win on the stress front today), I sit here browsing my daily blog reads (you're #8 in my blog tabs in Safari) before I turn in for the night, and I notice for the first time that you have me listed in your blogroll with the likes of Wil Wheaton and Margaret Cho (not to mention the beloved odd wife)...let's just say it made me smile and brought a tear to my eye. Thanks for thinking I'm a class act.

    Sorry to hear about the crappy day...had I known about the lack of food I'dve made a road trip and bought you lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oy, that sucks about the shite. And I wananuther pic of your yard. And I love your screwed up face. Wait...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think there was a bad case of the Mondays going around yesterday. Ehh....

    I want a picture of the inside of your fridge. Same rule: no cleaning up, just whatever chow you got in there right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm voting time to get separate bank accounts time! Oh, I'd cut more than the card, too! No wonder you've been in a foul mood.

    If I hadn't worked all weekend, and slept all day, I would have gotten all my blogs checked this weekend, sorry. I will tell you how damn funny that pic of you IS. I seriously cracked up. You know some day your face is gonna get stuck like that, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd send you some cash but I have to borrow it from my mother first. *snicker* Seriously, I'm borrowing from her because I have done liquidated all my liquid assets. I ahve plenty of credit so filling the gas tank isn't an issue but eating sure is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh the joy of Mondays. The stepping in poop thing is kind of how Momdays hit the end of the weekend. There you are, enjoying your time off and getting things done when suddnly you step in a work week!
    Blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope Tuesday is going a lot better than Monday and Friday seemed to have!

    Can I request a photo here? Your favorite living, non-human, non-animal thing in or outside of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Say there, Shitfoot! I guess "33" which is an odd number, despite it's actually being "odd," but I have faith.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Celti -- lotsa good stuff in the last few days, as always.

    Tired and don't have much to say... but I think today's sign in word says it all: "ucfclqzx"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mike - aw, thanks. I was just bitchin'. lol

    OW - I'm humbled. Yeah, I can do my size-of-a-postage-stamp closet. lol

    Spc - Sounds like lunch would have done us BOTH lots of good! Sweet thought. Geez, you've been linked for a long time... :)

    Nanner - Can do! thanks!

    Omega - a BAD case, indeed! Fridge, comin' up.

    Jamie - yeah, that's a possibility. Glad you liked the pic. LOL

    Boo - that's ok, but I appreciate the thought! I don't do credit cards - they're EVIL! hisssss!

    Pete - Yep, the poop just set the mood for the whole day. Blech!

    Cali - It is, thanks! I think I can handle that request.

    Denny - ha ha ha! Don't think that would fly, somehow. I'd probably end up getting arrested. lol

    Derek - Hey, mutley puddin' face! I'll let you know, the choppin' hasn't happened yet.

    Michael - thanks! Ucfclqzx to you, too! :)

    Aimee - right back atcha - *smooch!*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great site! I have Linked you! Best!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Celti, I love you, and appreciate that all that you do is well intentioned and powerful and good. If it is not always as successful as you imagine it, it will be successful in the long run because you are good. I always hope that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Michael - excellent, thanks!

    Owl - aww, love you too sweetie. That means a lot to me. *smooch*

    ReplyDelete