December 12, 2005

Gulp

Well, I just swallowed the last post. If you read it, sorry. If you missed it, lucky you. I'm just kind of a ball of torment today, but hey...

Thank you so much to HEPcat and Derek for cheering me up. You guys are the bomb. *smooch*

So, I had a few pictures to share with you today. First, on Saturday, the D-Man and I baked Christmas cookies.


Ta da! We really did bake and decorate them. No, I didn't buy them at a bakery like Chris thought when he came home and saw them. They were gooood (and they're also very gone. Sheesh!)

We celebrated Christmas with my parents yesterday because they're heading South for the winter today. They got the D-man an awesome camping set and he was so thrilled. It has a tent, flashlight, sleeping bag and compass. Well, little mister camper insisted on "camping" last night in his room...





He spent the night in the tent and was happy as a clam. That little boy has no idea how much he brightens my life.

9 comments:

  1. My boys have a tent set like that and love using it. It ends up full of all of their stuffed animals to the point you can't move in there. It's rather comical.

    The cookies look yummy. Too bad they're all gone. I guess you'll have to make more now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas to D man! Cool tent, dude!

    Cool cookies too. I know the feeling when they run out. Sometimes I'm damn sure there's way too many for us to eat them all. That usually lasts about 30 seconds, by which time it's already become a race to see who can eat the most before they ARE all gone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here you are. I kept looking for you over at that other site. Glad I found you. :)

    My inlaws got Connor a set like that. Infact he aske me to put it up in his room tonight and I said no. lol.

    Those cookies looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cookies do like store bought. (Mine would have been, hehe)

    Yay for D-man and his tent. My kids used to love camping in their tents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is the epitome of a 'happy camper'....lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Who lives in a dome tent
    on his bedroom floor?
    Spongebob D-man!

    My kids are the antidote to my work week and often my life in general. If people weren't such mental cases as parents I would suggest prescribing kids to those that are feeling down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want you to be my mommy...cookies and a tent? I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. INCREDIBLE cookies, super-cool tent...I love this time of year!
    Now if only I can avoid coming down with a cold now. GoGo Gadget Zicam!

    ReplyDelete