January 24, 2005

Beer Can

Alcohol on my hands
I got plans
to ditch myself and get outside
dancing women
throwing plates
decapitating their laughing dates
swirling chickens caught in flight
out of focus
much too bright
coming down
shiny teeth
game show suckers trying to bleed
but I got a drug and I got the bug
and I got something better than love

How you like me now?
pretty good
going on
feeling strong

I quit my job blowing leaves
telephone bills up my sleeves
choking like a one man dustball
freedom rock slimeball
talking in code, i went down
lit up the shack
grab me a beer out of the sack
everybodys bent over twice
painting the walls throwing some dice
leaping up into the air getting juiced up beyond belief

and they were singing like this

why go throwing Frisbees at the sun?
put my soul between the bun
now I wandering, now I'm drunk
now I'm running like a flaming pig

oh yeah
scraping off the attitude
old man eating all my food
don't be kind
don't be rude
just shake your boots and let it all get loose

oh yeah
oh my goodness

No comments:

Post a Comment