January 28, 2005

Short Attention Span Friday

Heeeellllllooooo!

It's Friday, peeps! Frriiiiiiiiidaaaaaaay! Man, this has been a long week.

Here is some tasty internet fun for you:
This one was too freakin' cute. Hard Rock Kitties from the band Litterbox. I am particularly fond of the guitar player since he looks just like my kitty Leonardo.

This also gave me a good giggle:

It's all in good fun, eh?

Rock Star's baby/kid photos. The text is in Spanish, but the pics are still very funny. See them here.

Now, I've been hearing a lot of talk lately about Brasilians (you know, a waxing down under?). I have to say that I've been intrigued. Then, I found this. Don't worry, it is safe for work but I will issue an LOL alert because it made me snort, blow coffee out my nose and giggle incessantly. I must say - I am still intrigued...

Well, Kiddies, that's all for now. Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment