January 10, 2005

Stoopid Quiz from Bondage Chicken

Hey, Bandwagon...Slow down! *hop*
Let's just get this out of the way before someone forces me to comply.
...and, it's convenient because I got nothin'


3 names you go by:
1. Celti
2. Pati
3. Peppermint

3 screen names you have:
1. celtic13cross
2. triplefire
3. celticcross

3 things you like about yourself:
1. my hair
2. my eyes
3. my sense of humor

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. my dry skin
2. my allergies
3. my tendency to be too hard on myself

3 parts of your heritage:
1. Irish
2. Scottish
3. English

3 things that scare you:
1. radical Muslims
2. losing someone I love
3. ignorance

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. blog
2. red bull
3. protein

3 things you're wearing right now:
1. black jeans
2. black maryjanes
3. my fave black bra

3 of your favourite bands/artists:
1. Linkin Park
2. Jack Johnson
3. Sarah MacLachlan

3 of your favourite songs at present: (in no particular order, and I will remember better ones after I submit this)
1. Jack Johnson - Rodeo Clowns
2. Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
3. Linkin Park - In the End

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. See Sarah MacLachlan in Concert
2. meet other bloggers (check!)
3. lose more weight

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. Good sex
2. Communication
3. a best friend

2 truths and a lie:(no particular order to keep ya guessing)
1. I hold the title of female video game champion of the USA for 1984
2. I am a member of MENSA
3. I am a bead freak

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. nice smile
2. smells good
3. able to move & groove

3 things you just can't do:
1. play the guitar
2. quit consuming caffeine
3. advanced algebra

3 of your favourite hobbies:
1. blogging
2. beading
3. gardening

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. attack a certain someone (not in a bad way)
2. eat an entire loaf of garlic bread
3. drink a big fat mocha latte

3 careers you're considering (let's say I would consider):
1. opening my own restaurant
2. sugar daddy arm decoration
3. manager of Linkin Park Underground

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Greek Islands
2. Scotland
3. Ireland

3 kids names (either boy or girl):
1. Isabelle
2. Trinity
3. Derrick

3 things you want to do before you die:
1. visit ancestral homelands (Scotland, Ireland)
2. achieve financial security
3. develop a positive relationship with my sister

3 people who have to take this quiz now:
1. Seven
2. Lois
3. Inanna

No comments:

Post a Comment